Terms and Conditions
Training with BOTH FEET
1. You are required to pay for the specified number of classes you are agreeing to attend, regardless of the number of classes that end up attending.
1.1. Both a completed online booking form and payment are required for your place to be reserved. Without them you will lose the right to the place.
1.2. Fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable, except in exceptional circumstances as agreed with BOTH FEET.
1.3. Deposits: Where a deposit is referred to, it is calculated at 50% of the total cost of the course / retreat.
2. Discounts: BOTH FEET will often run an Early Bird discount which will be stated clearly on the website. Full payment must be made by the Early Bird date to be eligible for the discount. If the full amount has not been paid by this date, you will be expected to pay the full payable amount in order to attend the training.
3. Instalments: BOTH FEET appreciates that meeting the cost of classes and retreats may be difficult at times. In light of this, you have the opportunity to pay in instalments. Unless stated, these are worked out on an individual basis therefore you must discuss this with BOTH FEET before booking onto the course.
3.1. In some cases paying in instalments will raise the overall cost of the course.
3.2. Failure to pay any fees due will result in the immediate suspension of your right to attend any classes or workshops or to participate in any of BOTH FEET's projects. BOTH FEET will pursue payment of any outstanding fees.
3.3. Instalment plans will be based on the full price of the course, not the Early Bird discounted rate.
4. Conduct: If you are going to be late or are unable to attend a class, you must inform BOTH FEET before the class begins, by email or if urgent, by phone.
4.1. If you are participating in a longer term course and you fail to inform BOTH FEET of a lateness or absence prior to the beginning of class on three occasions, you may forfeit your right to attend any classes, workshops and projects with BOTH FEET without any refund of fees.
4.2. BOTH FEET reserves the right to terminate your participation at the discretion of the class practitioner or any of the BOTH FEET's team if you are deemed to have been 'disruptive'. Under these circumstances any remaining fees paid and not yet committed, will not be refunded except in exceptional circumstances as agreed with BOTH FEET.
Cancellations by you:
A. Single stage payment retreats
Where a retreat has been paid for in full via a single payment, if subsequently cancelled, the following policy applies:
Cancellation date is more than 8 weeks before the start of the retreat: 50% of the amount paid will be retained as a non-refundable deposit. The remaining 50% will be refunded back to the card on which the payment was made.
Cancellation is equal to or less than 8 weeks before the start of the retreat: The full booking becomes non-refundable as such 100% of the amount paid will be retained.
B. Two stage payment retreats
Where a retreat has been paid for in full by two (or more) payments, if subsequently cancelled, the following policy applies:
Cancellation date is more than 8 weeks before the start of the retreat: The deposit amount will be retained and no further payment will be due.
Cancellation is equal to or less than 8 weeks before the start of the retreat: The remaining balance is due and you will be invoiced for the remaining balance.
We run courses at a very small number in order to insure the intimate quality of training we offer and often when people cancel it is often too short notice to fill the space with another person. It only takes one cancellation for the retreat to possibly have to be cancelled. This isn't a big company, it's a human company.
5.1 If we have to cancel a course for any reason you will have the choice for a full refund or a place on the next course. Once you’ve agreed your place on the next course in writing, you will be adhering to the usual Terms and Conditions as laid out in this document.
5.2. BOTH FEET will not be liable for any costs you incur from a cancelled class/course such as travel or accommodation. We recommend you choose options with a flexible cancellation/refund policy and/or get travel insurance.
6. Retreats: Both Feet Retreats use Bodlondeb Studio & Retreat Terms & Conditions. By agreeing to BOTH FEET’s Terms & Conditions, you are also confirming that you have read and agree to those too.
7. COVID-19: Anyone seeking advice on coronavirus should see https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus and we expect this advice to be followed, therefore anyone with relevant symptoms or who’s been in contact with someone who has COVID should not attend sessions. PPE is optional; however it is not encouraged during exercises.
7.1. BOTH FEET is under no obligation to refund or transfer your space in the event that you are unable to attend your pre-booked classes/courses.
8. Credit: In order to state in any professional capacity - eg. CV, biography, Spotlight or other Casting Network - that you have trained at BOTH FEET with any of our core staff or visiting practitioners, you must have completed all hours involved in the course you've signed on for. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
By making your first payment or deposit, you are agreeing to the following:
1. I accept the terms and conditions of BOTH FEET. I understand that these may change from time to time without invalidating my acceptance, and that the current terms and conditions will be available to me via BOTH FEET's website.
2. I am satisfied that appropriate information about the classes has been available to me prior to enrolment. I confirm my intention to attend the classes on which I have been enrolled and I am aware of the commitment required.
3. I understand that there will be a briefing on health and safety issues during the first session of the course(s), and that I also have a duty to bring relevant health and safety issues to the attention of BOTH FEET.
4. BOTH FEET may take photos during the class and use them on social media and/or website. Please let BOTH FEET know if you do not want to be in these photos.
5. I accept that, in order to state in any professional capacity - eg. CV, biography, Spotlight or other Casting Network - that I have trained at BOTH FEET with any of our core staff or visiting practitioners, I must have completed all hours involved in the course I've signed on for.
6. I accept that if I withdraw from any session for which I am registered, I will remain liable for the cost and not be able to transfer, hold in credit or receive a refund for fees paid.